Welcome to 3DQue Docs! This site contains resources for 3D printer automation and AI monitoring.
Here are some things you can learn about:
- Set up SpaghettiVision AI failure detection with any of our software packages.
- 3D print 24/7 using auto-ejection.
- Automate your 3D print farm with AutoFarm3D.
Our goal at 3DQue is to provide automation tools to 3D print farms. We automate tedious manual tasks with software and robotics.
3D Print Farm Software With True Automation
Our software doesn't just tell you what work needs to be done, it eliminates work entirely. Here are some examples of tasks that you'll no longer need to do:
- Scheduling print jobs: Self-distributing print queue matches print jobs to available printers that fulfill specific criteria (material, nozzle size, etc)
- Checking prints for failures: SpaghettiVision failure detection watches your prints, stops fails, and alerts you if something goes wrong.
- Removing prints: 3D printers with auto-ejection run 24/7 instead of sitting idle, waiting for someone to remove the print.
- Cleaning the print bed: VAAPR self-cleaning print bed requires no glue, and no cleaning between prints. Only needs to be wiped down once every few months.
- Tracking statistics: Automatically records farm statistics, so you can make more informed decisions.
- Tracking print history: Automatically records everything you've ever printed.
Multiply Your Effectiveness by 10-100x
When human interaction is required, we provide the tools to make you as efficient as possible, so you spend less time micromanaging your farm.
- Starting print jobs: Queue up hundreds of prints in bulk with just a few clicks.
- Updating gcode files: All files are saved in one central location. No need to re-load dozens of SD cards.
- Managing multiple printers: Tired of having 1 browser tab per printer? All of your printers can be managed from a single, optimized dashboard.