Welcome to 3DQue Docs! This site contains resources for 3D printer automation and 3D print farm management software.
Here are some things you can learn about:
- 3D print 24/7 using auto-ejection.
- Automate your 3D print farm with AutoFarm3D.
- How to control your print farm remotely, from anywhere, on any device.
- How to set up AI failure detection that detects and responds to 14 different 3D printing failures.
Our goal at 3DQue is to provide automation tools to 3D print farms. We automate tedious manual tasks with software and robotics.
AutoFarm3D: True Automation for 3D Print Farms
AutoFarm3D doesn't just tell you what work needs to be done, it eliminates work entirely. Here are some examples of tasks that you'll no longer need to do:
- Scheduling print jobs: Self-distributing print queue matches print jobs to available printers that fulfill specific criteria (material, nozzle size, etc.)
- Checking prints for failures: SpaghettiVision failure detection watches your prints, stops fails, and alerts you if something goes wrong.
- Removing prints: 3D printers with auto-ejection run 24/7 instead of sitting idle, waiting for someone to remove the print.
- Cleaning the print bed: VAAPR self-cleaning print bed requires no glue, and no cleaning between prints. Lasts for over 5 years.
- Tracking statistics: Automatically records farm statistics, so you can make more informed decisions.
- Tracking print history: Automatically records everything you've ever printed.
- Order management: Automatically imports orders from Etsy / Shopify and starts printing automatically for a fully automated, print-on-demand farm.
Multiply Your Effectiveness by 10-100x
When human interaction is required, we provide the tools to make you as efficient as possible, so you spend less time micromanaging your farm.
- Starting print jobs: Queue up hundreds of prints in bulk with just a few clicks.
- Updating gcode files: All files are saved in one central location. No need to re-load dozens of SD cards.
- Managing multiple printers: Tired of having 1 browser tab per printer? All of your printers can be managed from a single, optimized dashboard.
- Teleportation: Well, almost! With Quinly Tunnel you can manage and monitor your farm wherever you are, from any device.